+39 024 5482147
Via Colico 10 - 20158 Milano
Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
The purpose of this information is to provide the user with information regarding the processing of data provided for the use of the "contact" form of the website dustfree.eu in accordance with art. 13 of European Regulation no. 679/2016.
1. Data controller
The data controller is the company ASSO S.r.l., with registered office in Ragusa, via Marzabotto 32, P.IVA 01670840881, responsible for data processing. It assumes the task and responsibility to scrupulously observe the instructions given by the Owner and to comply with the provisions in force.
2. Purposes of data processing
The personal data collected by the data controller are aimed at providing the user with a response to the request made through the "contact" form, present on the website aiaservizi.it
3. Legal basis for the treatment
The processing of the user's personal data takes place lawfully where:
- is based on the consent of the person concerned.
4. Data Retention
Your personal data, processed for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for three months from the processing of the request for information, submitted by the user through the "contact" form.
5. Data communication
The data collected will not be disclosed to third parties.
6. Rights of the interested party.
Among the rights granted to the persons concerned by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 are those of:
- request access to the personal data collected and the information relating to them;
- request the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- request the cancellation of their personal data in the cases provided for by art. 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request the limitation of the user's data processing in the cases provided for in art. 18, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request and obtain that the user's personal data processed automatically and acquired with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of a contract entered into with the data subject are provided to the latter in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
- oppose at any time the processing of their personal data in the cases provided for by art. 21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
- withdraw consent at any time, but only if the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and concerns common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or special categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sex life);
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority and for Italy to the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
7. Methods of treatment
The processing is carried out by electronic means), for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
8. Consequences of not providing personal data
Failure to provide the requested data in the contact form makes it impossible to submit the contact request and therefore to receive a response.